homeaboutourstoryphotographyinfertility

Monday, May 31, 2010

Handwriting

Jenna at Jenna's Jargon tagged me in the handwriting assignment! I'm so excited because i've seen these before & wanted to play along but wasn't tagged. Haha. Anyway, finally getting around to doing it! :) 

I used to be the one people would ask to write things for them...i always was the one making the posters for car washes & bake sales! Love doing bubble letters! But i don't write as neat as i used to. I'm not saying i have a terrible handwriting, but if you look in my past journals I wrote so much neater! I honestly think it's because maybe we type so much more now? My hand actually gets numb after writing for just a few minutes - i'm not sure why (that can't be good, right?!).  I write the neatest using the Sharpie pen. I am addicted to those things! (That is what i'm using here.) 

If i tagged you (you don't have to do it, but it'd be fun!) - here's what you do: 
Write down the following, take a picture & post! 
1. Your name & Blog name
2. Are you left handed or right handed? 
3. What are your favorite letters to write? 
4. least favorite? 
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. 
6. Write in All Caps: CRAB, HUMOR, KALEIDOSCOPE, PAJAMAS, GAZILLION
7. Write your favorite song lyrics. 
8. Tag 5 people. 
9. Write any special note or drawing. 

Mel's Handwriting Assignment: 


Click the pic to see it bigger. :)


I just realized Jenna had already tagged Laura... OOPS! Sorry, Laura! Obviously, you are excused...LOL... but i should have looked at that before i did mine. I'm not starting over! 


That was fun. Thanks, Jenna! :)

6 comments:

  1. GIrl your hand writing is so pretty!! Especially compared to mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through another blog when I was clicking around to different blogs. Woo hoo. I love your blog and I am now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How COOL!!!!

    I LOVE your handwriting!!!

    I so wish mine was like yours- all girly and flirty!!!!!

    I will do this next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favorite.